The ESSD are running another live stream webinar on Monday 5 September at 18:30 CEST (Central European Summer Time).
The Title is: Swallowing after Laryngeal Cancer
If you haven’t attended one of these before, we seriously recommend attending.
For those in the field of dysphagia they a great resource for the latest clinical practice.
- 18:15 Webinar opens with ESSD news
- 18:30 Peter Pokieser will present a case study
- 18:40 Georges Lawson will lecture on “From preoperative to recovering after treatment”
- 19:00 Virginie Woisard will lecture on “Living with swallowing sequelae after cancer treatment”
- 19:10 Questions and answers and discussion
- 19:30 End of the Webinar
Moderators: Peter Pokieser MD and Pere Clavé MD, PhD, Technical moderator: Alexander Hirsch
You can register here