Terms and Conditions
Following receipt of these terms of business or a proposal referring to these terms, the issuing of instructions by a business or individual for Slõ Drinks to undertake work will constitute acceptance of these terms. Such instructions may be issued verbally, in writing or both. The terms of business detailed below apply to all work which we undertake for our clients unless, by exception, some other arrangement is made in writing. In the context of these terms and conditions, the term ‘Company’ covers all aspects of work carried out directly by Slõ Drinks Ltd and Slõ Drinks LLC including work carried out under the trading style of Slõ Drinks.
1. Data Capture & Usage
1a. Website Usage & Cookies
By using the Slo Drinks website, you agree that we can place these cookies on your device so we can improve your experience.
1b. E-mail Marketing
All E-mail Marketing undertaken by Slo Drinks will include unsubscribe options for recipients. All unsubscribe requests will be strictly honoured.
2. Price variation– Prices are based on the Company’s current costs and, unless otherwise agreed, are subject to amendment on or at any time after acceptance to meet any rise or fall in such costs, or for any other reason, as might be deemed necessary. Intention to amend fees will be notified in writing by the Company at least 30 days prior to any such increase.
3. Tax– All fees are quoted exclusive of VAT. The Company reserves the right to charge the amount of any value added tax payable whether or not included on the estimate or invoice.
4. Invoicing & Payment –
Invoices are payable within THIRTY days or on other terms stated on our invoice. Extensions to our standard terms must be agreed in writing on placing an order.
Should one or more Invoices remain outstanding THIRTY days beyond the agreed due date for payment or, in the absence of agreed terms, THIRTY days beyond Slõ Drinks standard payment terms as specified in this document, and no reason having been given by that time by our client as to why the invoice or invoices remain unpaid, Slõ Drinks may exercise their right to claim payment of such outstanding invoices using existing Direct Debit mandate and or Credit Card details supplied by the client and held by Slõ Drinks.
5. Money Back Guarantee – If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Slõ Drinks, simply return any unopened sachets to us, and we will refund you pro-rata for the sachets you return. postage costs for returns under this guarantee must be met by the purchaser.
6. Cancellation of Orders –Except in circumstances caused by an error on behalf of the Company, any order cancelled after dispatch or returned, may be subject to a restocking fee.
7. Liability – The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss to the client arising from the Company’s activities.
8. Insolvency –If the client ceases to pay his debts in the ordinary course of business or cannot pay his debts as they become due or being a Company is deemed to be unable to pay its debts or has a winding-up petition against it or being a person commits an act of bankruptcy or has a bankruptcy petition issued against him, the Company without prejudice to other remedies shall:
i. have the right not to proceed further with the contract, to cease any further deliveries and be entitled to charge for work already carried out (whether completed or not) and materials purchased for the client, such charge to be an immediate debt due to him, and
ii. in respect of all unpaid debts due from the client have a general lien on all goods and property in his possession (whether worked on or not) and shall be entitled on the expiration of 14 days’ notice to dispose of such goods or property in such manner and at such price as he thinks fit and to apply the proceeds towards such debts.
9. Force Majeure – The Company shall be under no liability if he shall be unable to carry out any provision of the contract for any reason beyond his control including (without limiting the foregoing) Act of God, legislation, war, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, lock-out, strike or other action taken by employees in contemplation or furtherance of a dispute or owing to any inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the client can pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
10. Law– These conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of purchase.
T: 888 967 9727 E: firstname.lastname@example.org